Saturday, April 28, 2012

Party Time!


Today was the day of David's big 3-0 party! This morning we had some much needed quality family time. After lunch, my little shopping buddy and I stopped at the grocery to pick up a few last minute items then headed to my parents' house to set up and get everything ready.

Loving his Sophie teether!  He was talking to her the whole time :)

Here are some highlights from the party!

The food table (after it had been picked over...)

Our little man.  He did great being passed around from "stranger" to "stranger!"

<3 The two of us <3

The birthday boy!

He got all but 3!  Our reaction scared all of the babies in the room...

You can see the chocolate covered strawberries in the background... That was the best part!  Can't believe that I didn't get some good pics of them.  It was my first time making them and they turned out great!  They were so pretty :).

He LOVED that Ayden "signed" his card...

Ayden is still working on his party animal stamina.

PJ's on and ready to go home!
Sleep sweet!
Overall it was a great day and a great party.  It's always so wonderful to get all of our closest friends and family together.  Our two favorite couples stayed a little later than everyone else and we all just hung out on my parents' porch and chatted.  It's always our favorite way to end an evening :). This mama is TIRED!  My boys are asleep on either side of me as I speak and it's way past time to join them!  

~Sarah

1 comment: