Monday, April 2, 2012

C-A-T-S Cats Cats Cats!!!

Not too much to type tonight because we stayed up late to watch our CATS win the NCAA championship!  
Go CATS!
Ayden stayed up for tip off.  We tried to let him sleep on us for the game but we got a bit too excited and he couldn't stay asleep.  I took him up to his bed and he celebrated with us via video monitor :).

Here are some more pictures from our day:

Fun with "Little Miss"
My favorite!
Mrs. Potato Head
The higher his head goes, the higher he raises his eyebrows...
So handsome!
Why do boys always get the great lashes??
We ALL took a two hour nap today... WIN!!
Overall it was a great day!  Looking forward to it being just me and my little man tomorrow. 

~Sarah




1 comment:

  1. Boys have the BEST lashes ever. It's totally not fair. My fiance literally has the longest, thickest lashes with the perfect amount of curl. And Ryan's are super long and thick already too! I'm pretty jealous.

    ReplyDelete