Thursday, June 25, 2015

Little Like His Brother

We had Logan's 9 month well visit today. 

Nap when we got there...
Big bro came along for moral support.

15lb 14oz, 2' 3.36"
He's little like his brother alway has been.
Makes him easier to carry around, that's for sure! :)


Nap after we left...
The same crew worked hard on our shingles all day again today. We took them lunch, went home for Ayden's nap and then went back over with some cold watermelon. 

SO refreshing on a hot Summer day!
The boys and I were on our own tonight because David and his dad went back over after dinner. There are some storms rolling in and they really needed to finish as much as possible on the front half of the roof before the rain came. We went into town to ship a package, get some gas (Ayden LIVES for helping me pump) and made a quick grocery stop. 

This face.  Those eyes.  I can't even...

These boys of ours are getting more fun all the time. They laugh hysterically together at least twice a day and seem to truly enjoy each other's company. How I hope we can help them maintain this type of friendship for years to come. I know they'll "fight," what siblings don't?  But I do hope they can always work it out and stay this close forever!

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Company Picnic"
Two years ago today: "5 Happy Things: Joy Filled Life"
And three years ago today: "Practice Makes Perfect"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar

3 comments:

  1. Yes, those eyes will get him in and out of trouble one day. I see Logan wears cloth diapers. My daughter only lasted in them for a short time. I didnt know how to clean the poop out of them after she got over a year. My mom said cleaning it in the toilet like she used to in the 60s. I just cant fathom the thought of that. May I ask how you deal with the poopy mess. I always wondered how moms do it. Sorry such a random, odd question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, those eyes will get him in and out of trouble one day. I see Logan wears cloth diapers. My daughter only lasted in them for a short time. I didnt know how to clean the poop out of them after she got over a year. My mom said cleaning it in the toilet like she used to in the 60s. I just cant fathom the thought of that. May I ask how you deal with the poopy mess. I always wondered how moms do it. Sorry such a random, odd question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use a Bum Genius diaper sprayer. It hooks right to the toilet's water line and offer just the right amount of pressure for spraying "solids" right into the toilet. There are also flushable liners that we use when we are traveling or whenever we know he may have a dirty diaper while we are away from our sprayer.

      Delete