Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Logan Hugs

I did a pet talk at a summer camp today for the pet store where I used to work. Ayden had a play date with one of his best girl friends and Logan hung out with me (literally... He rode on my back in the Ergo and did great!)


Logan has always been a snugly baby but he has kicked the snuggles up a few notches this past week. He wraps his little arm around my neck and lays his head on my shoulder with a smile on his face. It is oh so delightful. 


As different as our boys are, we lucked out in the affection department. They both love to be held and snuggled!

After the pet store we ran several errands and didn't get home until late into the afternoon. 

Ayden reading to Logan.  LOVE it.
How meals get cooked around here...

This evenings menu:
Spaghetti squash with veggie/meat sauce, salad and watermelon.
(This is Ayden's plate)

And here's Logan's line up.

The past couple of weeks have been busier than I like so now it is time to wind down and simplify my schedule. Got to find that balance again which is an ongoing effort. 

~Sarah

Flashback! Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Fathers, Sons, and Grandsons"
Two years ago today: "Feels Like Home"
And three years ago today: "Round 2"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar

1 comment:

  1. Wow, seeing how well your children eat makes me feel horrible about the foods my daughter eats. literally junk all day. Maybe when she is older she will appreciate good food. I love eating well myself, but my toddler is fussy and will not eat vegetables.

    ReplyDelete