Sunday, August 3, 2014

Next Time

We had a whole crew of friends and family helping out on the house again today!  They finished the flashing and now we are ready to put on the house wrap.




Now that we have made it to Logan's due date month I am constantly having "next time" thoughts going through my head.  "Next time I get my hair cut he'll be here." I'm hosting play group this week and "next time I host he'll be here."  "Next time I see distant relatives/friends he'll be here."  "We'll have two kids next time we celebrate holidays." Etc. Of course there are also the thoughts about what we will do the same or differently next time around.  It will be fun for Logan to teach us everything we *thought* we knew about parenting.

Ayden took a SUPER long nap today since he went to bed so late last night.  The first hour was in his crib and the second hour and a half was in our bed with me.  I soaked up every single moment while researching how to integrate new hens into our current flock.  



We ended the evening with a swim with David's parents at my parents' house and then went out for dinner.  It was a great ending to our visit with David's brother's family.

How was your weekend?

~Sarah

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "Unplugged"
And two years ago today: "Feels Like Saturday"


Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the house is coming along so quickly. I'm sure your excited. Of course I'm sure that the baby is definitely at the forefront of your mind. It's almost time :)

    ReplyDelete