Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pajama Day

Fun with friends last night!
Dinner and an indoor play ground.
The kids and I didn't leave the house today. 


We stayed in our PJs, watched movies and I got my fall decorations up. 

I also got a lot of snuggles from this guy!
My sister and her kids came over. She made us lunch and the kids played. She also did our dishes even though I told her not to (which actually was a big help!) and she got lots of Logan snuggles. Ayden took a nice long nap after they left!  

When David got home we had breakfast for dinner and had a nice family evening. 

House progress today:

Door knobs!





Basement french doors.
I am so in love with our door knob choices!  Even though we still have our bathroom window to install (which is on the first floor) it feels really good that we can lock the place up now. 

Tomorrow I'm going to tackle the dreaded season/size clothing swap and for TWO boys at that. 

Who else dreads the clothing swap?!

Flashback!  Here's what we were up to one year ago today: "A Conversation With Ayden"
And two years ago today: "Bath Time For Mommy"

Thank you for stopping by Life With the Ladniers!
Please take a second to:
 Subscribe via email, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you'll know as soon as a new post is up!
Miss seeing what Ayden is up to everyday?  Follow us on Instagram!
You can find all of the links in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful door knobs! I'm also doing the seasonal change out/purge. So daunting and rewarding at the same time!

    ReplyDelete